Auct. Epic Naive h.a. Froakie [Can be closed]

Greetings everyone, this is the good boi froko, the auction will end by the time i have electricity

I accept items as part of the payment too:

Bms=140k

15 day ms = 150k

cc =300k

froko.png.0b7cd4bb957305aa524770c7b48652b5.png

Min bids 50k

The bids can be made here or in game if im online to take note!

I hope everyone gets a nice time during the auction!

(If any extra info is needed pm me here or in game if im online)

to make clear, due to my electricity issues the auction timer only goes down when im online currently 40min left.

C.O. 600K by Ashplays123.

Edited by Kunashgil

Since my whole country is without electricity i will need to "pause" the auction since i dont know how many days will pass until energy is back, once its back i will resume the auction with 10 hours left and the current c.o. by Sefolettin. Living in Venezuela is not funny ): sorry to everyone for the bothers, i hope i can continue this soon, i charged my phone in a car and then climbed to the rooftop in order to be able to send this message, have a nice day.

Edit 1/4/2019 18:55 GMT(-4) : Seems like my city will have electricity for the next 3 hours so ill try to continue the auction as planned, if electricity goes away again it would be paused again but with less time to the end

Edited by Kunashgil
  • Like 1

Since my whole country is without electricity i will need to "pause" the auction since i dont know how many days will pass until energy is back, once its back i will resume the auction with 10 hours left and the current c.o. by Sefolettin. Living in Venezuela is not funny ): sorry to everyone for the bothers, i hope i can continue this soon, i charged my phone in a car and then climbed to the rooftop in order to be able to send this message, have a nice day.

ohh lord...hope everything goes well there mate...have a great day!!

Greetings everyone, this is the good boi froko, the auction will end by 30/3/2019 5am (GMT-4)

I accept items as part of the payment too:

Bms=140k

15 day ms = 150k

cc =300k

[ATTACH=full]73490[/ATTACH]

Min bids 50k

The bids can be made here or in game if im online to take note!

I hope everyone gets a nice time during the auction!

(If any extra info is needed pm me here or in game if im online)

C.O. 400K by Sefolettin.

200k by teachedsp01