Cant chose a pokemon

Malltesers

Hello,

Once again, another bug :) i feel like they are always for me on this game. Feels good.

So i started to find a match and when i found one, i couldn't choose a pokemon so the game assumed i was inactive and lost 15 points.

We met with a friend from guild just before and didnt choose to avoid fighting each others, when i restarted it happened.

Here is the screenshot.44782082_okpromescouilles.thumb.png.656f1a2d3f060b421e12e5f1c5704c95.png

Hello,

Once again, another bug :) i feel like they are always for me on this game. Feels good.

So i started to find a match and when i found one, i couldn't choose a pokemon so the game assumed i was inactive and lost 15 points.

We met with a friend from guild just before and didnt choose to avoid fighting each others, when i restarted it happened.

Here is the screenshot.[ATTACH=full]73865[/ATTACH]

Hello there! I apologize for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the PvP system is under a revamp and these problems will be fixed when the whole PvP system is changed. However, there is no estimated time for when this may arrive.

Please do avoid problems which you find with the PvP system until then, this bug has been reported and it is known by relevant parties.

Thank you for reporting it and let me know if you have further questions.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.