1554092332082.png.7202631050b24662719cfd68be31412e.png

current offer: 450k by mari

minimum increment: 50k

insta: 800k

end time: 2 days after starting price is met

*I reserve the right to cancel if I am dissatisfied with he results

*will accept coin capsules but will be priced at 250k each

Edited by janclyde64

what do u mean u have the right to cancel and if someone doesn't deserve ? i want to bid but i dont want to waste my time can you please elaborate ?

thank you for bringing this to light, I discourage auction sniping. so if someone were to offer let's say 50k more in the last minute even though he/she has not bid yet, I reserve the right to give it to the previous bidder.

it's more to promote ethical bidding than anything else.

thank you for bringing this to light, I discourage auction sniping. so if someone were to offer let's say 50k more in the last minute even though he/she has not bid yet, I reserve the right to give it to the previous bidder.

it's more to promote ethical bidding than anything else.

Yes i totally agree with you

*I reserve the right to close the auction early should the need arise

This is not a possible rule. You have decided to make an auction that stays for 2 days after the first bid and according to that rules, its what will stay valid.

*I reserve the right to decline an auction sniper if I deem them undeserving

This is Trade moderator's job to provide a safety for auction. You don't have to worry about it and just receive your offers as long as they are in the timing of the auction stated by you.

Both of these rules are getting removed from your thread. With this being said, you still "reserve the right to cancel if you are dissatisfied with the results".

Edited by Tigerous
  • Like 1

One for all, all for one.