16 Badges On Test Server

Freddycoop

i accomplished the 16 badges on test server, after walross sent the announcement on discord about reaching 4th gym safari free week, 8th gym 7 day train ticket, 16th gym free reroll ticket. Im Still being charged for safari zone, and haven't received rewards as of yet.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/122354-url

179771229_testserver.png.a8efd175bf1c2dbc7da6e9e7763d8d97.png

Edited by FreddyCoop

print ( "FreddyCoop Was here." )

i accomplished the 16 badges on test server, after walross sent the announcement on discord about reaching 4th gym safari free week, 8th gym 7 day train ticket, 16th gym free reroll ticket. Im Still being charged for safari zone, and haven't received rewards as of yet.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/122354-url

Hello @FreddyCoop! I apologize for the inconvenience.

Could I please know when you have completed the 4 badge requirement?

Also, this error is known and it will be fixed as soon as possible. Please be patient while it is being done.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

The 4 badge requirement was completed on the 22nd because as soon as i saw the post and the rewards, i told my mate and we downloaded the test server to help. ( BodoHenshaw ) and registered with the guy sitting in Pallet town Tespio i think. On the 21st and we got 3 gyms done by time we jumped off at about 1am946834746_PokemonDevClient.png.4ca7ffadf152261c14e56a6f8288ab96.png

print ( "FreddyCoop Was here." )

The 4 badge requirement was completed on the 22nd because as soon as i saw the post and the rewards, i told my mate and we downloaded the test server to help. ( BodoHenshaw ) and registered with the guy sitting in Pallet town Tespio i think. On the 21st and we got 3 gyms done by time we jumped off at about 1am[ATTACH=full]74152[/ATTACH]

I finished 16 badges also and havent received anything yet - just like Freddy :)

Currently, the free safari is having a small bug with those who can enter, It is being looked at. please stay patient until it is fixed, i will let you know when it is.

Thank you for your patience in advance.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

Hello [uSER=2291879]@Duerenkran[/uSER] and @FreddyCoop! I apologize for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the free safari has started and those who had more than 4badges on or before the announcement made by wally in the discord will gain access.

As the problem will now be solved, I shall now lock the topic, feel free to make a new one in case of need.

Have a nice day!

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.