free safari problem

Sebulba

Hi, i,ve got a problem with free safari week. I play on silver server. I've obtained 4 badges on test server in last days of the event (saturday or sunday, i cant really remember), yet i'm still being charged for enterin safari.

Would be glad for helping :)

kBw90Olt0v.png.5b3d060ed6b0ef85538326cf0fbf38cc.png

Hi, i,ve got a problem with free safari week. I play on silver server. I've obtained 4 badges on test server in last days of the event (saturday or sunday, i cant really remember), yet i'm still being charged for enterin safari.

[ATTACH=full]74160[/ATTACH]

Hello there! I apologize for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the free safari is bugged as of now and it is being looked into. Please be patient while it is, also you may have needed to have 4badges before the announcement was made, i will let you know when the safari is working correctly to have you check if it works.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

[ATTACH=full]74160[/ATTACH]

Hello there @Sebulba!

I would like to inform you that the free safari has started and the people who had 4 or more badges on or before the announcement made by walross in the discord server would have access to the safari for free.

As the topic is now solved, I shall lock it. Feel free to make a new one in case of need.

Have a nice day!

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.