Free Safari Problem

Emirichu

I have completed all 16 badges on the test server in 23, February 2019 to be exact and haven't receive the free safari pass. I heard you need to talk to an npc to choose the server but I think I haven't. Is there any possible way I can still receive the rewards on the silver server

518841744_Screenshot(610).png.61f5b3d70a84acdb3876bfdeaf1498a4.png

• Administrator
I have completed all 16 badges on the test server in 23, February 2019 to be exact and haven't receive the free safari pass. I heard you need to talk to an npc to choose the server but I think I haven't. Is there any possible way I can still receive the rewards on the silver server

Hi [uSER=867482]@Safichu[/uSER]

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that we are aware of the the issue and it has been forwarded to the relevant parties that are currently looking into that.

Unfortunately, there is not an estimated time as for when the issue will be solved, however it should be today as the issue as been already found and the fix is being applied. I will personally update you as soon as we will have solved the issue and an announcement will be made on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Please, be patient in the while.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator

Hi [uSER=867482]@Safichu[/uSER]

Thank you for your patience.

As announced on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD the issue has been now solved and, if you had the 4th badge on the test server, you should be able to access the free-safari correctly by walking through the door. Make sure to not talk with the guards or they will make you pay.

Could you please check that?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others