I salute you.ALL of love this game people~

Wwwcacaw

Dear Game Development Team and Administrators, Hello.

I am a player who participated in the testing phase, and I've been playing this game till now.

Thank Pro for accompanying me to this day, let me know a lot of the world's common hobby Pokemon monster players, especially foreign players, everyone is very friendly.

Many administrators are also friendly. Pro has made me acquainted with a lot of real friends. In reality world, we have dinner, sing, and talk about the Pokemon Revolution.

We made a team on QQ, share game experience and strategies together, and give each other some Pokemon monsters to those who need them.

However, many of us can't continue our game journey. They're banned, probably because we give somebody a free Pokemon.I don't know what kind of considerations that Logan think.

I believe he has his reasons. But please think more about the actual situation and don't make your own judgment arbitrarily.

If Logan have any questions, please asked the actual situation before you exercise your rights.

I really like this game, because it's interesting to play with friends. If all my friends are gone, there is no reason for me to continue playing.

Thank you for all the efforts you have made for this game. Thank you for all the players. Thank you for all the game workers. The world is beautiful because of you.If there is any affront, please forgive me.PS: I'm not very good at pvp, so my favorite is Art's GM. I love u~

1.png.755b851cecd2e1f34c6deae6d7e33035.png

Edited by wwwcacaw
  • Like 4

Real Money Trading is against PRO Rules and will be agressively sanctioned. There was not any Community banned neither marked. Each user was banned individually and there is evidence to support it. As you said I have my reasons, and I really doubt there are people in Community who think that my bans are unfair.

So let me do my job, as I know and wait for the final outcome, before you express opinion.

Kind regards,

Logan

• Like 2

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Real Money Trading is against PRO Rules and will be agressively sanctioned. There was not any Community banned neither marked. Each user was banned individually and there is evidence to support it. As you said I have my reasons, and I really doubt there are people in Community who think that my bans are unfair.

So let me do my job, as I know and wait for the final outcome, before you express opinion.

Kind regards,

Logan

I think there is a specific misunderstanding between us. Can I sincerely invite you to download a QQ chat social software? I can provide the account and password of the software, so that you can understand that we really have many transaction without paying a price.

Because we are all from the same country, and we trust each other, just as I asked if I could give Pokemon for free, if it was allowed, then we are completely in line with the rules, but you can't understand us.

We all like pro. Most of them started playing three years ago. We have a lot of epic pokemon, but most of them we don't need and don't want to sell. We can give needy friends more treasure dreams or give them powerful PVP pokemon.

I believe you are fulfilling your responsibilities and we want to cooperate with you, so I very much hope you can download QQ to understand the operation of our guild.

Kind regards,

Ninebody

• Like 1

I will do my work regardless your try to manipulate Community against me. If 20 players supporting financially a single player is normal for you, it is not for me.

Locked.

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.