Scatterbug no abiltiy

Fre3stylz

Hey there!

I am really sorry for the inconvenience that might have been caused. Could you please try to log off or restart your client? This should fix the issue you are currently encountering. Looking forward to your reply. I hope that you have a great day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Hey there!

I am really sorry for the inconvenience that might have been caused. Could you please try to log off or restart your client? This should fix the issue you are currently encountering. Looking forward to your reply. I hope that you have a great day.

Kind regards, Noxious

I tried again but sadly it still says no ability :/

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Could you try to restart your client completely? Furthermore, waiting a few hours should also fix the issue. If not, please let me know so I can find a solution for you. Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

did some more catching of scatterbug and it's seems like it's only the ability 'shield dust' that doesn't get registered. as compound eyes works on scatterbug (as shown in pictures) it does work on vivilion apparantly (once again seen on pictures).

It does seem to work on all the other pokemons with shield dust aswell (or alteast most)(pictures again)

1554219767030.png.2e4544df9704e718c3afd297f9f94453.png1554219781378.png.443fa9698c2c811b7ffbeb70662f7b5a.png1554219804323.png.8fdef84af23a66b425d6e8a79907fe90.png1554219824257.png.0eefddddfe0bc97d07feb58a40beb4c8.png1554219852980.png.a57e9ce23c6d81c7aeca2f265f29e016.png

Hey there!

I am really sorry for the inconvenience. I appreciate that you take your time to assist me with fixing your issue. I tried to capture a few Scatterbugs myself, all of them have an ability, though. I got both, Shield Dust and Compound Eyes. By any chance, did you capture a second Scatterbug with the same issue, or a second Scatterbug that should have the Shield Dust ability? Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

Hey there!

This is pretty interesting. I will forward this issue to responsible parties. Once I know more about this bug, I will let you know. Once again, thank you so much for assisting me with this.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png