Can't install "ProClient"

Trainerleo

About a month or so I can't install ProClient on my android. I've deleted all previous files and restarted my device but still after I donwload it, when the instalation bar finishes filling up is says "App not installed".

I thought it was something wrong with your website but my brother just bought a brand new phone and it works there, so is there anything I should do for it to work on mine?

Thank you.

• Like 1

I did that but I'm still with the same problem... I really have no trace of any ProClient stuff on my device... Thanks anyway for the reply.

Can you think of something else?

It's weird because ive played Pro here before, did some new requirement for installing appeared?

Idk what to do... T_T

• Administrator
About a month or so I can't install ProClient on my android. I've deleted all previous files and restarted my device but still after I donwload it, when the instalation bar finishes filling up is says "App not installed".

I thought it was something wrong with your website but my brother just bought a brand new phone and it works there, so is there anything I should do for it to work on mine?

Thank you.

Hi @TrainerLeo

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please try to delete everything (i know you said that you deleted everything already, but make sure of that again) and then restart your phone.

After that, please uses a PC and donwload the latest version client from PRO WEBSITE DOWNLOAD.

Once the file will be downloaded, please move the appliication/apk from your PC to your smartphone and it should be able to be installed correctly.

Could you please try that and let me know if that solves your issue?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

So, I tried downloading the apk from your site and then transfered it to my tablet and it's still showing me the same message at the end of instalation "App not instaled".

I really have no idea what the problem could be, cus nothing changed in the tablet and nothing changed in Pro I just had it uninstalled for a month around January and when I wanted to go play again I couldn't finish the instalation properly.