Transportation services NPC bugs

Anik8pagla

Hello there!

I was suffering because of some bugs from new client update which is, whenever Everytime we log in to silver server our in game player didn't move at all this is happening severally not only for me but others players are also suffering same problem in silver server. And I found this transportation NPC bug which is similar from test server Safari NPC bug. I provided some pictures as evidence which is posted below. Please take look at this thanks.

Pictures from silver server:

Screenshot_2019-04-02-09-12-32-45.thumb.png.efbd9cf4492feb8be656e56af02cda63.pngScreenshot_2019-04-02-09-12-49-91.thumb.png.30ea186537b2f06a362cff5b3316a7ff.png

Hello there!

I was suffering because of some bugs from new client update which is, whenever Everytime we log in to silver server our in game player didn't move at all this is happening severally not only for me but others players are also suffering same problem in silver server. And I found this transportation NPC bug which is similar from test server Safari NPC bug. I provided some pictures as evidence which is posted below. Please take look at this thanks.

Pictures from silver server:

[ATTACH=full]74303[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]74304[/ATTACH]

Hello there! My apologies for the inconvenience.

I am unable to replicate this issue. Although, itseems widespread among the players.

To fix the issue, could you try making a clean installation?

To do so, first delete all the files of pro including APKs/.zip files and then clear the cache preferably using Ccleaner and then reinstall the game HERE and then try and see if its fixed.

Looking forward for a reply!

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.