Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Bitterblade

Community Coordinator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Good day @Gesoa I apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience. The issue that you are experiencing stems from not having the Mega Bracelet. Until you acquire the Mega Bracelet, you will be unable to begin any mega quest. The Mega Bracelet can be can be acquired by assisting Assistant Theodore in the Vermillion Library. He will ask you to show him a Pokemon that has the following requirements: Level 100 Your Original Trainer (OT) Has the ability to mega evolve Has maximum happiness Has maximum (510) Effort Values (EVs) Once you show him this, he will give you the Mega Bracelet. If you would like, you can find this information and more on the PRO Wiki Mega Pokemon page. I hope this information finds you well and look forward to hearing of your acquisition of the Mega Bracelet. Regards, Bitterblade
  2. Good day @Scorpilee Thank you for your patience. Your Mysterious Ticket has been refunded and, given the steps previous taken through interacting with the Suicune, Entei and Raikou should be possible spawns on Birth Island. I hope this information finds you well and look forward to hearing of your successful Birth Island encounter. Regards, Bitterblade
  3. Good day @Msora5822 According to our database, you appear to be missing the caught data for Victreebel. I hope this information finds you well and look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
  4. Good day @Sandwichkatze Thank you for being forthcoming about your decision to go with the Metagross. The x1 Mysterious Ticket that was previously added to your account has been removed. With that being said, I will be closing this thread now. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
  5. Good day @Msora5822 I apologize for the issues you are experiencing. Access to Shamouti Island is locked behind having all of Kanto non-legendary caught data. According to our database, you are still missing the caught data for 10 Kanto Pokemon. Once you acquire the caught data for these Pokemon, please try to enter the island again. I look forward to hearing of your success. Regards, Bitterblade
  6. Good day @Vicrow Apologies for the delay in response. I am glad to hear that you were able to get this resolved! As stated, this issue usually occurs with your anti-virus is blocking files. With that being said, I will be closing this thread now. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
  7. Good day @Kingbilly I apologize for the delay in response. As stated, guild renaming is unavailable. This update was announced in May 2025 and can be found here. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. That aside, I see you have created a new guild. With that being said, this thread is now resolved and will be closed. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Good luck with your new guild! Regards, Bitterblade
  8. Good day @Hhtoaya I apologize for the issue you were experiencing. There is currently no known issue with the information presented in the Pokedex not aligning with the in-game encounters. Overall, the encounters come down to RNG and, at times, that RNG is not in our favor. On a route with many different spawns, that pool of possibilities increases. I hope this information finds you well and look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
  9. Good day @Bntz Are you still experiencing issues with the Victini Quest? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
  10. Good day @Ramzi2525 Are you still experiencing these issues? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
  11. Good day @Upsun Are you still experiencing these issues? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
  12. Good day @Kairu I see that you have been successfully able to log in. This is fantastic news! With that being said, I will be closing this thread now. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
  13. Good day @Lgxt As this thread has not received a response in some time, I will be closing it. If you continue to have these issues, please feel free to make a new thread. Regards, Bitterblade
  14. Good day @Rxce I apologize for the delay in response. Are you looking to have a trade evolution assisted with? If not, could you elaborate further on what you are need assistance with? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
  15. Good day @Bronzywinter179 I see that you were able to move freely in the game, this is great news! With that being said, I will be closing this thread. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.