everyone help cant login on gold server after change password

Darkdewaevil

yesterday i was played on my account in gold server and this morning i decided to change my password because something else, and after i change my password i cant login on my gold server but i can login on dashboard or website, everyone can you help me please iam realy need help here T.T, in my PRO my username or password is wrong but in my web/dasboard its fine help T.T

tes1.thumb.png.dda6a248f42ecd43a7a4594b9d020768.png

• Administrator
yesterday i was played on my account in gold server and this morning i decided to change my password because something else, and after i change my password i cant login on my gold server but i can login on dashboard or website, everyone can you help me please iam realy need help here T.T, in my PRO my username or password is wrong but in my web/dasboard its fine help T.T

Hi @darkdewaevil

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. The Dashboard, Website Login, and Password Reset isn't working properly right now. Resetting your password temporarily won't let you be able to login in-game. We're aware of this issue and it has been forwarded to the relevant parties. However, there is no estimated time as to when the issue will be fixed. Please stay tuned in #announcements (Currently #cherubi-news-4) of our Official PRO Discord for further announcements.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others