disappeared object

Snorly84

hi it happened to me that while I was doing ev in the cave diglet I had put to my pokemon macho brace, at some point it disappeared. of this object I had 2 now only 1. it was convenient to have 2. however check this bug. tnx

• Administrator
hi it happened to me that while I was doing ev in the cave diglet I had put to my pokemon macho brace, at some point it disappeared. of this object I had 2 now only 1. it was convenient to have 2. however check this bug. tnx

Hi @snorly84

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, i'm sorry to inform you that i could not found any Macho Brace into your account. I've checked everywhere from inventory to deleted pokemon to trades and i could not find it.

It is possible however that you might be wrong and you just had one since an item cannot just disappear from your Pokémon while you're battling and normally playing.

Unfortunately, as we have not any way to confirm that you had another macho brace and that it disappeared, we cannot refund you or give you a new one as, if we would do that, it would be unfair to the others that experienced the loss of their progress due to a possible bug.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but i hope you can understand.

Please, let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi I realized what happened because today the same thing happened to me and I disappeared macho brace again, while I was doing ev with the rotom wash I used the move trick and the object disappeared, it never came back to the pokemon or back pack , this and the second time it happens to me is I lost these 2 important objects for me in the game.

now I ask you please check the move from this defect, and I hope you can give me back the two macho brace that I lost. thank you I wait for news