can't lear or relearn movements

Mochoso

Hi, i have a problem to at moment to learn a movement, with TM, Movement teacher, or relearned npc.

Whit the TM item, i try to use one to a pokemon, select one, and nothing happens, the tm is gone and in the chat says the pokemon has learn solar bean. but is'n window to replace skill, nothing. and lost the TM

Same problem i have with the teacher, i try to teach some movement and the npc says me , the pokemon has learned the movement but, is'n window to replace and nothing happens, and lost the money.

Similar is with the relearned npc, i select one, windows with movement is appear and when i select one, nothing. lost the money.

i really need help with that, please. :C

Hi, i have a problem to at moment to learn a movement, with TM, Movement teacher, or relearned npc.

Whit the TM item, i try to use one to a pokemon, select one, and nothing happens, the tm is gone and in the chat says the pokemon has learn solar bean. but is'n window to replace skill, nothing. and lost the TM

Same problem i have with the teacher, i try to teach some movement and the npc says me , the pokemon has learned the movement but, is'n window to replace and nothing happens, and lost the money.

Similar is with the relearned npc, i select one, windows with movement is appear and when i select one, nothing. lost the money.

i really need help with that, please. :C

Hello there! We apologize for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, I am unable to replicate this problem, although, it seems to be very common among players.

To fix the issue however, is by doing a clean installation of the game. To do so, you need to delete all the files of the game (including APKs/.zip) and then clear your cache (if mobile) and then reinstall the game HERE.

Let me know if this fixed the problem.

Unfortunately, we can not refund you the money as it would be unfair to other players and we do not have a log as such, sorry about it.

Looking forward for a reply!

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.