Migration Silver To Gold

Itstiny

I start pro in 2016 and i stop play for like 2 years, and today i saw the both new server gold and silver. And all my friends are on gold server, all, really. And I really want to play with them, so if we can migrate or be migrated by a operator help me,

Thank you to read that post ( sorry for the mistakes )

I start pro in 2016 and i stop play for like 2 years, and today i saw the both new server gold and silver. And all my friends are on gold server, all, really. And I really want to play with them, so if we can migrate or be migrated by a operator help me,

Thank you to read that post ( sorry for the mistakes )

Hi there, @ItsTiny

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that, unfortunately, you cannot transfer servers as of now due to the topic being closed (It was closed on May 1st, 2018) .

If you would like to transfer servers, you would have to wait until the Admins open the topic again. For future reference, you can find the topic and the requirements here: SERVER TRANSFER TOPIC.

Take note that, if the chance of transfer will be available again, there is not an estimated time for when it will happen. You can keep an eye out in the #announcements of our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements.

Let me know if you have any question or concerns in regard to my answer above! Looking forward to your reply :)

With deep regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed