Pokeball Skins - The pokeball you caught it with

Zinsmiter

So a suggestion i thought of.

It would be nice if the pokeball type you caught your Pokemon with was displayed in battle. So you would be

able to see someone caught his Pokemon with a great ball, making the skin blue instead of the regular red

pokeball animation.

Is there any information saved on this already? (In case you could change already caught pokemons' pokeball).

I like the pokeball simple animation, so much that i try to caugth every poke i met with one.

Even if it shouldn't be a priority it wouldn't be bad to have it introduced.

And it can even led to "personalized" pokeballs or event only pokeballs with a price around it (caught rate should be changed acordingly ).

Sorry for my english

92501 I like the pokeball simple animation, so much that i try to caugth every poke i met with one.

Even if it shouldn't be a priority it wouldn't be bad to have it introduced.

And it can even led to "personalized" pokeballs or event only pokeballs with a price around it (caught rate should be changed acordingly ).

Sorry for my english

Still do not understand what make caught rate change by personalized pokeballs? The different pokeballs have change caught already dude

92505 Still do not understand what make caught rate change by personalized pokeballs? The different pokeballs have change caught already dude

Yep, my bad in that i wanted to say comunity made pokeballs and not personalized pokeballs like the one's in the diamonds/Pearls versions of the game.

92505 Still do not understand what make caught rate change by personalized pokeballs? The different pokeballs have change caught already dude

Yep, my bad in that i wanted to say comunity made pokeballs and not personalized pokeballs like the one's in the diamonds/Pearls versions of the game.

I do not play these version, so maybe it can be hard for me understand. However, I think the owners topic said about the recognize the kind of pokeballs - caught pokemon. For example, if u use great ball to catch pikachu, then it will show the image of great ball (in game, it only show poke ball).

I have neutral ideal about this, whether it have or not, it is not impact to game. It just a kind of orginal game in my opinion.

I do not play these version, so maybe it can be hard for me understand. However, I think the owners topic said about the recognize the kind of pokeballs - caught pokemon. For example, if u use great ball to catch pikachu, then it will show the image of great ball (in game, it only show poke ball).

I have neutral ideal about this, whether it have or not, it is not impact to game. It just a kind of orginal game in my opinion.

I realized what the owner of the topic wanted to say, my 2 first phrases was for this. The rest is just a possible implication of the suggestion.

Again sorry for my english :Frown: