problem loguin

Shadefenix

BOM JOGO O JOGO E ESTOU 2 ANOS SEM ENTRAR HOJE EU ENTREI E DEVO PAGAR QUE O SERVIDOR QUE EU JOGOI ANTES E PRATEI ASSIM QUANDO EU COLOCO LOGUIN E SENH DE ERRADO EM PRATA MAS EM OURO LOGA NÃO TENHO NADA EM OURO ASSIM NÃO PRATA PARA QUE PRATE SEMPRE DO ERRO DE LOGUIN EU PRECISO DE AJUDA ENVIADA À MINHA CONTA MUITO

• Administrator
BOM JOGO O JOGO E ESTOU 2 ANOS SEM ENTRAR HOJE EU ENTREI E DEVO PAGAR QUE O SERVIDOR QUE EU JOGOI ANTES E PRATEI ASSIM QUANDO EU COLOCO LOGUIN E SENH DE ERRADO EM PRATA MAS EM OURO LOGA NÃO TENHO NADA EM OURO ASSIM NÃO PRATA PARA QUE PRATE SEMPRE DO ERRO DE LOGUIN EU PRECISO DE AJUDA ENVIADA À MINHA CONTA MUITO

Hi @Shadefenix

I'm sorry for the inconvenience

I would like to inform you and ensure that you did not lose your progress and that everything is still there, you just need to merge your account and I will now help you explaining how to do that.

The first, take note that the Red and Blue server has merged to the Silver Server, and the Yellow Server is now renamed the Gold Server.

You will need to merge your accounts by logging in to the DASHBOARD and merge your accounts.

I checked your account Hades230 and it seems like you have 81 hours on the Red Server, so if you want to have your progress you have to select Red Server as your main server.

To merge your account you can use the following guide under the spoilers:

[spoiler=Step 1]

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

[spoiler=Step 2]

Select the desired merge option; Once you get the successful merge dialogue, you're done!

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

I also suggest to read the EVERYTHING ABOUT THE MERGE for questions you may have and if you should experience any issues while merging.

In case that, after the merge, you should still get the Invalid Password / Username error, please go ahead and change your password from the DASHBOARD , ensuring that it is alphanumerical (characters from to and from 0 to 9)

Remember that you are able to play, with your old progress, only on the Silver Server since the server transfers are closed at this moment.

Let me know if you have been successful in solving your issue and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• 11 months later...