Destiny Bond issue

Mysticwaan

-

Like I said in the video, destiny bond does not work when the opponent has the ability sturdy or carries the item Focus Sash.

However it works when the opponent has the ability Magic Guard.

I think that the game sees the effect of destiny bond as an one-hit-KO move or something like that, that causes this problem. (just a hypothesis to help the devs)

Greetings,

waan

Edited by MysticWaan

-

Like I said in the video, destiny bond does not work when the opponent has the ability sturdy or carries the item Focus Sash.

However it works when the opponent has the ability Magic Guard.

I think that the game sees the effect of destiny bond as an one-hit-KO move or something like that, that causes this problem. (just a hypothesis to help the devs)

Greetings,

waan

Greetings, waan1484.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. After testing this scenario, it seems that when Destiny Bond is used against Pokemon with Sturdy ability or Focus Sash as held item, Destiny Bond does not kill them as it should. However, this is a visual bug. When Destiny Bond is used either against a Pokemon with Sturdy or with Focus Sash, the enemy Pokemon will be left with 1 HP and not actual full HP like it never triggered, but that does not appear in the current healthbar - UI the game is using. Any kind of misbehaving mechanic regarding battles will hopefully be solved with the upcoming PvP code rework and Battle UI, but for the time being there's nothing much that can be done about it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you understand. Feel free to let me know about any other questions you have on the matter. Have a good day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

Thank you for your reponse and explanation to this bug Equilibrium,

I can fully understand the current situation and I am looking forward that this bug will be fixed with the next PvP Update.

Greetings,

waan

I am glad to see that you understand. Once again, we are sorry about the current situation. Hope you have a great day nonetheless!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.