Loading hats? Android Crash no solution?

Mathenitz

1. 1.

PRO Username: Nitmha

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

Reinstalling the application and download it again

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Check the forum, create issue to solve, completely ignored by the "moderators".

Description and Message

Currently these are the requirements to run the game on android:

Operating System: Android 4.0 or later.

CPU: Dual Core 1Ghz + or better recommended.

RAM: 1GB + recommended.

Graphics Support: OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.

I have three cell that far exceed this requirement and does not work when it comes to "Loading hats" closes and says "Pokemon revolution has stopped"

Already more than 10 check post with different people with the same problem and just see how they ignore you the same advice in itself already you know and try.

If the requirements of android are others please update that and but provide some solution, because I'm tired of reading and avoid the problem saying it is for the ram, when it has happened to people with cel to triple the RAM required.

It happens even to me and if you look in the forum you will see that there are hundreds of topics like this.

Unfortunately their only answer is "please give me the specs of your device" and then nothing more. I used to play on my android device (Samsung galaxy S4) without any problem before the Christmas update, but after that, everytime I try to lauch my PRO application on android it stuck on "loading hats" and then crashes.

I hope that the staff, after this umpteenth topic will take this situation under serious consideration.

From 2015: I'm still here

Ur cell phones obviously dont match the requirements. The requirements are about to be updated since this was the old set before decembers update.

Also, android Kitkat on ART runtime is known to cause some issues, due to the system being in beta, and not recommended.

I am running a samsung S4, and note 4, both on modified OS versions of android 5.1.1. Both work without issue. Although the S4 crashed on loading hats on android 4.4.4.

Phones that arent 'de-bloated' (i.e running manufacturer bloatware rubbish) are going to struggle to run PRO, due to increased background memory those apps use.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.