Pokémon Stuck in Party

Lagolls

• Administrator
Lagolls silver server, my haxorus, vileplum, flygon and sharpedo are stock. Thank in advance.

Hi @lagolls

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

I would like to inform you i have moved the thread in order to discuss about it here and not spam in the megathred.

Once you merged your account, you selected the wrong server where you had no progress. That have lead you to restart your story and, as the merge automatically reordered your Pokémon in a random way, you finished to play the Kanto's story with a Johto/Hoenn's Pokémon in your team.

As you know, you cannot use the Pokémon native other regions while you are playing a specific region, and therefore they should be locked in you rPC until you would have obtained the 8th badge of the current region you are playing. Therefore, all the Pokémon you may have in your party that are not native of Kanto, are currently stuck in your team.

Before proceeding in moving in your PC your stuck Pokèmon i would like to ask you if you would like to unmerge your account in order to get back all your story-progress or if you would like instead to continue with your current progress and re-do the story.

Please, in case you should decide to unmerge, refrain from doing any trade on the silver server, as that would made you not anymore eligible for the unmerge.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @lagolls

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

I would like to inform you i have moved the thread in order to discuss about it here and not spam in the megathred.

Once you merged your account, you selected the wrong server where you had no progress. That have lead you to restart your story and, as the merge automatically reordered your Pokémon in a random way, you finished to play the Kanto's story with a Johto/Hoenn's Pokémon in your team.

As you know, you cannot use the Pokémon native other regions while you are playing a specific region, and therefore they should be locked in you rPC until you would have obtained the 8th badge of the current region you are playing. Therefore, all the Pokémon you may have in your party that are not native of Kanto, are currently stuck in your team.

Before proceeding in moving in your PC your stuck Pokèmon i would like to ask you if you would like to unmerge your account in order to get back all your story-progress or if you would like instead to continue with your current progress and re-do the story.

Please, in case you should decide to unmerge, refrain from doing any trade on the silver server, as that would made you not anymore eligible for the unmerge.

I know that I selected the wrong server, but I this is an occasion to play the game again with a new team, without losing my old team, so I would like to restart the story and live the pokemon experience again, so yeah, I would like you to simply move my pokemon in the PC and re-do the story.

The only thing that broke my heart is losing my bike, god that's a lot of money :P

Thank in advance.

• Administrator
I know that I selected the wrong server, but I this is an occasion to play the game again with a new team, without losing my old team, so I would like to restart the story and live the pokemon experience again, so yeah, I would like you to simply move my pokemon in the PC and re-do the story.

The only thing that broke my heart is losing my bike, god that's a lot of money :P

Thank in advance.

Hi @lagolls

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the delay.

All the stuck Pokémon have been moved into your PC as requested, could you please check that?

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @lagolls

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the delay.

All the stuck Pokémon have been moved into your PC as requested, could you please check that?

It's all good, thank you and have a nice day :)