I have lost all my pokemons.

Niko2027

Good morning, I was playing the game and I was kicked out when I login again all my pokemons that I had in the PC were gone, the only ones that I keep are two that I had in my party in that moment, I would appreciate if you guys can help me, I had around the box number 50, Thanks pretty much. =(

• Like 1

Good morning, I was playing the game and I was kicked out when I login again all my pokemons that I had in the PC were gone, the only ones that I keep are two that I had in my party in that moment, I would appreciate if you guys can help me, I had around the box number 50, Thanks pretty much. =([/
BRO FOR PROOF TAKE A SCREEN SHOT AND ATTACH TO THIS THEN THEY CAN HELP U EASILY WITHOUT WASTING THE TIME

Good morning, I was playing the game and I was kicked out when I login again all my pokemons that I had in the PC were gone, the only ones that I keep are two that I had in my party in that moment, I would appreciate if you guys can help me, I had around the box number 50, Thanks pretty much. =(

Hello there! My apologies for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that after checking your account, i have seen that all your pokemon are still in the box.

Could you please try and get a faster internet and check again?

Also, if you are using a public internet provider (schools/work) could you try using a private one?

and if you still cant see the pokemon, try switching off the proxy, in case you have one on.

Let me know if the problem is fixed.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

• Like 1

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

Hello there! My apologies for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that after checking your account, i have seen that all your pokemon are still in the box.

Could you please try and get a faster internet and check again?

Also, if you are using a public internet provider (schools/work) could you try using a private one?

and if you still cant see the pokemon, try switching off the proxy, in case you have one on.

Let me know if the problem is fixed.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

Yes, the problem has been solved, thank you.

I solved the problem, I re login many times and then it worked, thanks anyway.

Hello there!

Glad to hear the problem is solved.

I shall now lock the topic, feel free to make a new one incase of need.

Have a nice day!

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.