FİX PVP META!

Berfinchan

Azumarill 400 atk gains is normal but Azumarill gains 800 atk , i don't think that's fair.

At Pvp we are constantly seeing these pokemons: Conkeldurr, Azumarill, Ferrathorn (Rain team) Scizor Clefable Snorlax Dragonite Kingdra Blissey Chansey Tangrowth.

I think that pokemons with unique attack styles and appearances are not given importance.

The game could have been more fun if everyone in pvp used different style pokemons,

therefore it may be good to change some parts of the pvp rules.

For example: Typhlosion

75670-d110267397ef53a9d279643d8a13fca3.jpg '' Burn up '' is the real attack of Typhlosion, if is played with flash fire ability, pvp can also be really powerful and fun. (To do this you must encode the Custom ability.)!!

Sceptile

75672-5bff4571d334aaeffcf1dd5a8164da5c.jpg If Sceptile special ability is played with '' Unburden '', I think pvp de sceptile can be both fast and powerful. (To do this you must encode the Custom ability.)!!!

Zoroark

75675-efb30c1f7a514a9bb87c2344d907d9fb.jpg I think Zoroark has a unique purfect attack style, there is no strong Dark move in Pokemon. 'Night Daze' is the only move that can make Zoroark really strong.

Zoroark is a totally unique pokemon, i ask you to move Zoroark 'Night daze' to a size that can be used. (maybe %10 chance to lower the target accuary).

I hope has been helpful for to make pvp even more enjoyable. ^^

1200px-571Zoroark.thumb.png.387fc1e485d208994d36707b32989be2.png

The meta is what it is, as there is currently "only" 6 generations of pokemon to choose from. All pokemon in PRO have stats and movesets set after the Original game gen 7.

There will always be a few pokemon that is preferred and or deemed "better" or more op than others. Yet it is possible to do pvp without being bound to meta. But it all starts with you :D

I think what would make the pvp contest competition better probably pay attention to the mostly common used pokemon for the year and do something like a yugioh banned list for pvp point making more player look for other strats and create new metas that would increase the level of fun, creativity, and fun of fresh competition. and the ban list can change maybe every 6 months or once a year. Just my opnion i see allot of people making complaints of the same thing berf is talking about.