Problem with Genesect

Traineranni

Hi,

Tuesday I had 500h of game is I'm going to bcc to capture genesect then I said it was 150iv pokemon to show and be 1st at bcc me I did not have Genesect because I got a pokemon with 147iv and appeared 1st bcc then else told me that it was 140iv instead of 150iv I do not understand then I'm going to see in the legendary megathread and he says 290 point or show a poke with 140iv if he says true I had so have genesect up the day if possible solve this problem that i did not poke

thank you cordially

Anni

Hi,

Tuesday I had 500h of game is I'm going to bcc to capture genesect then I said it was 150iv pokemon to show and be 1st at bcc me I did not have Genesect because I got a pokemon with 147iv and appeared 1st bcc then else told me that it was 140iv instead of 150iv I do not understand then I'm going to see in the legendary megathread and he says 290 point or show a poke with 140iv if he says true I had so have genesect up the day if possible solve this problem that i did not poke

thank you cordially

Anni

Greetings, TrainerAnni.

Below are the steps to catch Genesect -quoted from Bug Catching Contest guide-, after fulfilling the requirements of 500+ hours of playtime + 140+ IV Bug Pokemon:

▹ Talk to the Contest Judge and submit your 140+ IV Pokemon

▹ He will tell you that he has never seen such a high IV'ed Pokemon and that you should follow him.

▹ Outside of the area you can talk to him in order to catch your Genesect. Make sure to bring a Synchronize Pokemon and maybe a Master Ball.

Since you submitted the Pokemon with 140+ IVs, you should go outside of the area and talk to him. Try the procedure above and let me know if it helped you. Looking forward to your reply.

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

yp i talk to contest juge and he will teleport me to genesect and i have catch it ty^^

Glad to hear that the issue is now resolved. I will now lock this topic, feel free to ask any questions you have in the future in another post. Have a good day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.