Distortion World Cyrus and Giratina missing

Rimuru97

So this happened about a month ago and I previously filed a report but I guess it got deleted or never read I don't know. Anyways, I play on mobile and the game disconnects from the server of your phone is inactive after like 10 seconds (which is really stupid in my opinion) but that happened while I was fighting Cyrus and when I logged back in I was in the distortion world but Cyrus and giratina were missing. I used a escape rope and traveled back and Cynthia states that Cyrus and giratina need to be fought. So I went back in and still not there. I waited til a server restart happened and still the same. Waited til the game had a new update and still the same. I filed my report when this happened a month ago and no one responded. I try to talk to y'all on discord I get told to leave y'all alone, so I'll make this report and if y'all still don't do anything then I'll take my time and money to a different Pokemon mmo.

So this happened about a month ago and I previously filed a report but I guess it got deleted or never read I don't know. Anyways, I play on mobile and the game disconnects from the server of your phone is inactive after like 10 seconds (which is really stupid in my opinion) but that happened while I was fighting Cyrus and when I logged back in I was in the distortion world but Cyrus and giratina were missing. I used a escape rope and traveled back and Cynthia states that Cyrus and giratina need to be fought. So I went back in and still not there. I waited til a server restart happened and still the same. Waited til the game had a new update and still the same. I filed my report when this happened a month ago and no one responded. I try to talk to y'all on discord I get told to leave y'all alone, so I'll make this report and if y'all still don't do anything then I'll take my time and money to a different Pokemon mmo.

Hello~

All your variables for the Spear Pillar/Distortion World portion of the story appear to be normal. Despite this, I've attempted a fix for your problem. Can you try to reach Cyrus/Giratina once again in Distortion World? Note that if you are already in Distortion World, you will need to leave and return into Distortion World once again.

Let us know if it worked. If the issue persists, please include a screenshot of the furthest you can get into the story.

I left the distortion world and relogged I talked to Cynthia and she said the distortion world portal needs to be closed by defeating giratina and Cyrus still. I went back in they were still not there. I can't progress any further and I did take screenshots but the server can't handle mobile screen shots I guess.

I left the distortion world and relogged I talked to Cynthia and she said the distortion world portal needs to be closed by defeating giratina and Cyrus still. I went back in they were still not there. I can't progress any further and I did take screenshots but the server can't handle mobile screen shots I guess.

Hello,

I tried one more thing to fix your issue. Again, you will need to leave Distortion world and return if you are already in there.

Please let us know if this worked.

Edited by Shizeria

Hello shizeria,

I followed your steps and still nothing happened. I decided escape rope and checked to see maybe I could progress with the story, I even checked the guide to see if I did everything correctly. Still same thing, no Cyrus or giratina. If possible, is there a way we could jump into a discord call to see if there is a way to resolve this instead of hours and days of back and forth messaging?

I presume you are looking more in depth to the situation?

Edited by Rimuru97

Hello shizeria,

I followed your steps and still nothing happened. I decided escape rope and checked to see maybe I could progress with the story, I even checked the guide to see if I did everything correctly. Still same thing, no Cyrus or giratina. If possible, is there a way we could jump into a discord call to see if there is a way to resolve this instead of hours and days of back and forth messaging?

I presume you are looking more in depth to the situation?

Hello,

I tried something else for your issue. For this one, you will only need to relaunch the client if you're already logged in.

Let us know if it worked. You can also send me a message on Discord, you should be able to find me on the PRO Discord.

Hey Shizeria,

I hate to inform this but I signed in and went back to speak pillar and went to the end of the distortion world and still Nothing.

Alright, it really looks like making those NPCs visible again is hopeless. We'll be resorting to an ugly solution, but at least it should allow you to progress.

I have created invisible NPCs that you can interact with at Distortion World. These NPCs are recoded versions of the original Cyrus and Giratina. You can find them on the far left end of the island where Cyrus and Giratina were, as shown in the screenshot below.

DistortionWorldNPCs.png.cc03674751c33523dc3c1972ea3a3955.png

For this solution, you will only need to relaunch the client if it still was opened when I posted this message. Then you will need to talk to both NPCs in order and win both battles, as per the original story script. If you lose, you'll just need to come back and talk with them again.

Let us know if you were able to get through this portion of the story, and if there were any problem encountered during the script!