Fucshia City Route 19 Loading Map Error

Tantg

So, when I entered route 19 my whole screen turned black and said Loading Map . . . I asked for help from one of the testers he told me to report it with the log.But the thing is the log only said Loading Map : Route 19. That's it Ikr doesn't seem like a prob but it is I can't do anything I've waited for a long amount of time but nothing happened so that's it. Sincerest apologies if I didn't follow any rule or thing also I don't know how to post a pic.

Yours Sincerely TanTG.

BRO it must be internet problem bcz i had same loading map problem due to my slow internet at route 15. There is no bug there i assure as i jst traveled from route 20.

I hope this helps you.

width=387pxhttps://i.imgur.com/EQvF9AS.png[/img]

A real fighter doesn't dash off in the pursuit of next victory or throw a fit when experience a loss.

A real fighter ponders about his upcoming battles

Im sure it's not cause of my internet. My net works perfectly fine. One of the testers had to tp me out of that place to get me out of that black screen saying Loading Map . . .

So, when I entered route 19 my whole screen turned black and said Loading Map . . . I asked for help from one of the testers he told me to report it with the log.But the thing is the log only said Loading Map : Route 19. That's it Ikr doesn't seem like a prob but it is I can't do anything I've waited for a long amount of time but nothing happened so that's it. Sincerest apologies if I didn't follow any rule or thing also I don't know how to post a pic.

Yours Sincerely TanTG.

its perfectly working

tumblr_np15np5Mvm1uw3sv4o1_500.gif