Lt Surge doesn't give me SS tickets

Wooflespoofles

I just checked the map, and route 25 isnt till way ahead. and i cant battle lt. surge since i dont have cut. the guard near the exit of vermillion city wont let me pass. what am i supposed to do?

you can go to route 25 from cerulian city

So, after i spoke to Surge on the deck, I tried to board the ss anne, but the guards stopped me.

Greetings, WooflesPoofles.

In order to reach Route 25 (it is reachable), you need to start from Cerulean City. After that, you go NORTH from the Pokecenter and enter Route 24 (Nugget Bridge is there as well). You will need to defeat some trainers on the bridge, then some other trainers while moving East from the bridge (there's no other way to go anyways) and continue going East. Below, I have some screenshots that may help you find your way to Route 25 and Bill's house:

After getting into the house, talk to Bill and then find his book under his pillow, as shown here: http://prntscr.com/nbjosl

Once you have the ticket, talk to LT.Surge if he's still in the Vermilion Docks. If he's not, simply talk to the guards and get into S.S Anne!

Hope this helped you, let me know if you have any further questions. Have a good day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

Thank you this helped alot! All of the replies helped alot. I got the tickets

Since the problem should now be resolved, the thread will be locked. If you wish to know more about Kanto and how to proceed further in storyline, feel free to check the following guide: Kanto Walkthrough.

Have a great day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.