Npc removed

Riotatzu

Hello there, Riotatzu!

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm afraid that the NPC that would trade a Coin Capsule for your Jet-Skii is removed from the game, as the option of refund in this case was removed as well. However, an alternative you have is to trade with another user by making a post in the appropriate sub-forum here: Trades (Gold Server) or in game, in Trade Channel. There is nothing said about the NPC returning in the future, but feel free to join our Official PRO discord server to be updated on the matter.

Let me know if you have any further questions. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience. Have a good day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

I'm in the official discord and did not read anything about it, that npc would be removed

* crying alot *

nothing can be done about it, right? :(

thanks for the support, have a nice day!

There was no announcement about it and we apologize about this turn of events. As I said, there are no plans of re-adding this NPC back into the game, but if it ever makes it you will be notified in our Official Discord. As an alternative, you can always trade with a real player and not an NPC to get the Coin Capsules or sell these Jet-Skiis, as they have the same value.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.