FPS issues and gpu problem

Bull3tinhead

Hello there all staff members, I'm asking this because I have some issues with the PRO client.

The main problem is that the game is running at maximum 30 fps and it shouldn't.

here is the SS from ingame

aCIswE_KSnKYkzr1x0azDQ.png

o-MjojbkTxGm2Mpzv-EIKQ.png

the setting on the client don't matter at all, whatever I do it doesn't change since it is running on my other GPU and not the integrated one. as you can see in the pictures PRO client is loading the AMD gpu all the time, and thats what causing the low fps, but I need it to be run on my integrated intel.

picture of the GPUs on my notebook <---- link

Tried every solution that goes from power management on the windows and trough intel hd program and amd catalyst.

best regards,

Robert

SOLVED:

Hope this will help others.

Bhimoso

from discord

and me

figured it whats causing the problem.

Even if the windows is on 64bit version, the game i was running was also 64 bit, but i guess client isnt responding well at some point to notebooks (some) with 2 GPUs

So we went and downloaded the 32bit version client and tried to run the game on it to see if there is any changes, and here is the picture

Fullscreen Screenshot

SOLVED:

Hope this will help others.

Bhimoso

from discord

and me

figured it whats causing the problem.

Even if the windows is on 64bit version, the game i was running was also 64 bit, but i guess client isnt responding well at some point to notebooks (some) with 2 GPUs

So we went and downloaded the 32bit version client and tried to run the game on it to see if there is any changes, and here is the picture

Fullscreen Screenshot

Hello there! My apologies for the inconvenience.

I'm glad to hear that the problem has been solved.

Also, itseems that your images are not viewable for me, please check How to post imagesguide to know how to post images correctly.

and finally, its normally recommended to have lower FPS for better performance, too high is not very good, so its recommended to limit it to 60-80 in the in-game settings.

and as you have said that the problem is solved, I shall lock the topic. Feel free to make a new one in case of need.

Have a nice day!

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.