WTS Epic Pelipper and Goodra

Frostberg

300k + 50k for first bid = 350k for first bid

Thats not rly make any sence starting price is a price you okay sell the poke and with the auction and insta you are hopping get more when you write 300k as s.o i dont bid i start so theres no reason add 50k to start.. Think that. Gl with auction.

• Like 1

Just a Greek dude.

Thats not rly make any sence starting price is a price you okay sell the poke and with the auction and insta you are hopping get more when you write 300k as s.o i dont bid i start so theres no reason add 50k to start.. Think that. Gl with auction.

Well this is my auction so my rules, if u won't just don't bid.

btw thanks for the up :)

Well this is my auction so my rules, if u won't just don't bid.

btw thanks for the up :)

I agree and i wont post any other reply after thid but where are your rules ? I dont see any of them. The only thing i see is this

"minimum bid is 50k + the start bid" here you say the minimum bid i can do is 50k+s.o so (that means if i want to bid in pelliper i have to offer 350k if noone have started and if someone have i have to bid 350k more with your logic) why to bid 350k when you write s.o is 300k for pelliper? "pelipper start 300k --- 700k instant (auction ends 24 hours after first bid)" that what you say and as i said before it rly makes no sence Good luck.

Just a Greek dude.