99.5% Guys!

Purple

I'm sorry because I'm going to break the hype train (well I won't break it completely, I'm going to slow it down :P )

The release will not happen at the 7th or 8th August. We still have to add some tiny details and then us staffers will do a re-run of Kanto/Johto for a last inspection before the release.

You won't wait too long though. A week or two tops.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry because I'm going to break the hype train (well I won't break it completely, I'm going to slow it down :P )

The release will not happen at the 7th or 8th August. We still have to add some tiny details and then us staffers will do a re-run of Kanto/Johto for a last inspection before the release.

sh2xfQq.gif

The wait will definitely be worth it. No matter when you choose to release the game we'll be on the hype train all the way = )

slipknot_signature_by_eviltxgod.png

sh2xfQq.gif

Imagine your current hype train as this

5132_silk.jpg

But what it really is supposed to be

Bullet-1.jpg

Guest ANIKI

So close to, yet so far away, not really listening to ETAs since snags happen, also on youtube someone is callin this a competitor to another MMO, i say that is just not even the case, this will stand on it's own and be like no other IMO

sh2xfQq.gif

I peed a little bit. :Smile: