E4 Johto Bug

Lagcats

So i just spent over 1 hour to beat e4 johto, with help from friends on messages, and a lot of effort.

Max potion spent x20 :O and revive 10x, and a lot of regular potions/hyper potions.

So i finally beat Lance/Dragonite, and went to the last guy to talk to him. I got sent to this town i think pallet?

And i got disconnected directly.

I relogged like 5 mins later, approx 15:40? or just before that. And when i was relogged i was ahead of Lance in e4 johto. So i thought ok lets just talk to the last guy again

i did and he congratulated me and nothing happened... He didn't send me to the town... ? So i was like ok lets just go out? I talked to lance and he just laughed "HAHAHHA something and sent me to the entrance...

When i checked all my stuff that i used is gone for the fights, and when i go in there again i have to battle Will again???????

I literally did so much to beat this and tried so many times, used so many poke money for nothing :O

Please help me with this i really dont want to do it again.

Regards

lagcats

My friend that helped me thru all of this is named "Vesco" if that helps? And i posted the time around that when it happened.

The hahaha message was from Lance when i talked to him when i relogged and when he sent me back to the entrance.

When i go there it doesn't say i'm the champion but all the items is gone ;/

• Administrator
So i just spent over 1 hour to beat e4 johto, with help from friends on messages, and a lot of effort.

Max potion spent x20 :O and revive 10x, and a lot of regular potions/hyper potions.

So i finally beat Lance/Dragonite, and went to the last guy to talk to him. I got sent to this town i think pallet?

And i got disconnected directly.

I relogged like 5 mins later, approx 15:40? or just before that. And when i was relogged i was ahead of Lance in e4 johto. So i thought ok lets just talk to the last guy again

i did and he congratulated me and nothing happened... He didn't send me to the town... ? So i was like ok lets just go out? I talked to lance and he just laughed "HAHAHHA something and sent me to the entrance...

When i checked all my stuff that i used is gone for the fights, and when i go in there again i have to battle Will again:ChikoritaWTF::ChikoritaWTF:?

I literally did so much to beat this and tried so many times, used so many poke money for nothing :O

Please help me with this i really dont want to do it again.

Regards

lagcats

Hi @lagcats

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that your issue and it has been forwarded to the relevant parties that will look into that.

Unfortunately, there is not an estimated time as for when i will be able to give you any news about it, however we will personally update you as soon as we will have any information about that.

Please, be patient in the while.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others