how to obtain Sand and Trash cloak?

Lightwaves

Hi all,

time to ask yet again; My important question.

How to obtain Sandy/ Trash cloaks for female burmys?

Please, someone, tell me..........................................................

I am just a casual player, travelling around the regions, catching and hunting pokemons I find likeable~

• Administrator
Hi all,

time to ask yet again; My important question.

How to obtain Sandy/ Trash cloaks for female burmys?

Please, someone, tell me..........................................................

Hi @Lightwaves

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the delay.

Unfortunately, the only type that is available to players right now is the Grass cloak. The evolutions for the other cloaks are already coded as stated in our UPDATE LOGS, but they are not available to players yet. When their spawns and way of evolving will be added, you'll be able to evolve them into your desired pokemon.

Unfortunately, we also cannot give any estimated time as for when they will be available to players, however you can keep an eye out on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD to be always notified about any announcement we make about any update/release/content/feature related to Pokemon Revolution Online.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I hope you understand and that the information given provided some clarification. Please, let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others