Bugged move: Curse

Lightwaves

Just to let whoever is reading this knows this;

I am really hoping the move, CURSE, will soon work correctly, for the GHOST types.

Like, really!

I am just a casual player, travelling around the regions, catching and hunting pokemons I find likeable~

• Administrator
Just to let whoever is reading this knows this;

I am really hoping the move, CURSE, will soon work correctly, for the GHOST types.

Like, really!

Hi @Lightwaves

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that, as it is well known, there are many moves/abilities that are not yet coded or correctly coded in the game and it is possible that Curse might have some issue, as you ahve told.

However, i'm happy to inform you that our developers are currently working on a complete PVP-System Rework from scratch. That means a total rework of the entire PVP System that should make, hopefully, all abilities, moves and items work in battle and bring a lot of new features.

As for now, the current battle-pvp code won't be edited as the new one will get out and is being worked on from scratch and working on the current one would just create issues and delays.

However, our developer has said that it might need 2 months, however we cannot guarantee an exact estimated time as it might take a bit more as predicting the exact release date is really hard.

Please, stay tuned on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements and let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others