Fishing Contest Daily event

Serkan

wow I agreed :) fishing contest will make it even more fun in PRO. It will also gets everyone to go fishing once in a while if players hasn't fish in along time and when they want to do fishing they can go enter the fishing contest for rewards . It will be fun to do

I agree, but also I keep in mind that the Bug Catching Contest has some "lore" going on with the games, gold silver crystal, and a re-apparition in the remakes, heart gold soul silver, so if there's a bit of context related with the series at least I could find 2 possible contest, probably a bit boring. In the anime, specifically the chapter 37 of black&white series, that ash and friends have a fishing contest, not with judges or anything just a friendly contest. There was also a Fishing contest in the Pokémon Summer Camp of Kalos, I couldn't find much information about it but I could find that trainers don't keep the pokes they fished. There's another contest in the Kanto adventures called "The Seaking Catching Day" which consisted in who catch the largest Seaking, if we have to talk about pro probably the best IV seaking?, oh and the seaking must have been caught with Lake Ball and if there was a tie the trainers should face off with the pokemon that helped fishing, here they don't keep seakings neither, but the winner gets a trophy and a year's supply of chocolate candy haha. So yes the idea would be fun but I would like the idea to be as loyal as possible to the games/anime.

• Like 2

~Here goes nothinG~

Since there is already a daily bug catching contest event Why not have one for fishing as well :)

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks for reading!

I also thought about this and im glad to see other people doing the same, i also think that it should be added in kanto or hoenn since, sinnoh and johto already have their own daily quests

I also thought about this and im glad to see other people doing the same, i also think that it should be added in kanto or hoenn since, sinnoh and johto already have their own daily quests

Kanto also have daily quests for example task master in celadon

Just a Greek dude.