vaporeon cant learn any move

Sowilo

• Administrator
i have problem with my vaporeon he cant learn any move. i tried to teach egg moves and some tm moves toxic scald protect but failed. thank u

[ATTACH=full]78475[/ATTACH]

Hi @Sefolettin

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

It is possible that you are experiencing an error that happen sometimes when you try to teach your Pokémon a move or it try to learn it through level up.

To fix that, could you please try the following procedure and see if it fixes your error:

1. Delete all the PRO Files that you have (.zip and remaining files too). Then download CCLEANER and run it to make sure to delete anything else.
  2. Restart your computer/device
  3. Download again the game from HERE

After you've downloaded again the latest client, please try to teach again the move to your Pokémon and the issue should be solved.

Do note that, unfortunately, we are not able to refund you of your money as it would be unfair to those that accepted their losses due to a bug if we would restore your money and not their money/progress etc. Most important, our current TOOLS do not permit us to track the shop logs and how money get spent, so we have no way to verify and refund these kind of things.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I hope you can understand.

Please, let me know if you have been able to solve your issue and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

Edited by Shinohara

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others