Easter Egg Hunt

Kalibrii

I have seemly run into an issue while doing the "40 Easter Eggs Hunt" me and my friend Cargeso we're hunting and followed the guide,didn't leave until we both got each egg from each respected area,we went to the place to get our reward and it's showing a bug where I got "39 Easter Eggs,Find 1 more and i'll give you a reward" not "40" whilst my friend got every reward. i followed the guide 3-4 more times,scouting Kanto and it seems I've collected every egg basket but the NPC still it says "39". Edit: it seems others are having this issue too

download.png.1e2b90ea06161f77202441a5f033805e.png

773387420_download(1).png.75a592dce37459f48d666fd1785dfb53.png

951155812_download(2).png.45cede6b5620ff5fe75e32a26c2e457f.png

Edited by Kalibrii

• Administrator
I have seemly run into an issue while doing the "40 Easter Eggs Hunt" me and my friend Cargeso we're hunting and followed the guide,didn't leave until we both got each egg from each respected area,we went to the place to get our reward and it's showing a bug where I got "39 Easter Eggs,Find 1 more and i'll give you a reward" not "40" whilst my friend got every reward. i followed the guide 3-4 more times,scouting Kanto and it seems I've collected every egg basket but the NPC still it says "39". Edit: it seems others are having this issue too

Hi @Kalibrii

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that your issue and it has been forwarded to the relevant parties that will look into that.

Unfortunately, there is not an estimated time as for when i will be able to give you any news about it, however we will personally update you as soon as we will have any information about that.

Please, be patient in the while.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

@Shinohara

hey is there any update on the issue? i'm not trying to rush i'm just concerned cause i'm missing out on a Master ball as the final gift and can't buy any of the mounts due to not having enough points from collecting the eggs since it bugged out on me...

• Administrator
@Shinohara

hey is there any update on the issue? i'm not trying to rush i'm just concerned cause i'm missing out on a Master ball as the final gift and can't buy any of the mounts due to not having enough points from collecting the eggs since it bugged out on me...

Hi @Kalibrii

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

After checking your account it seems like you are missing the Route 1 Egg.

Could you please go there and check if you are able to find it and pick it up?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others