Trade lock fix

Flexxbruhh

I tried to get ev service from a player and after trade he messaged me apologizing because he has beaten hoenn but has not and does not plan on starting the quest for sinnoh. Now it is region locked in his pc. It was a simple mistake and I told him I understood how hard sinnoh quest was and would contact staff to help return my poke.

PROClient_2019-04-23-00-33-20.thumb.png.baf839247accf080e240101ce9bf872e.png

PROClient_2019-04-23-00-34-13.thumb.png.da7500ea6dacfd1092a7017a56653530.png

Sorry I did not see this, there ought to be a fix to this fact considering no other region has requirements to start besides beating e4 of previous. I am old player 3.7k hours with things changing so much kinda hard to keep track of it all...

• Administrator
Sorry I did not see this, there ought to be a fix to this fact considering no other region has requirements to start besides beating e4 of previous. I am old player 3.7k hours with things changing so much kinda hard to keep track of it all...

Hi @flexxbruhh

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, i regret to inform you that we do not offer anymore this service.

Trade Moderators spent a large amount of time the recent months to reverse the trades of region locked Pokemon because users kept ignoring the huge notification Eaty implemented to notify them. From now on and to save really valuable amount of time, such services will not be offered by PRO TMODs or any PRO Staff. Be sure to read the notifications carefully, else you will have to wait until the user you traded completes the region of your Pokemon.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but i hope you can understand.

Please, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day.

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others