pp ups lost after crash

Naser40

Hi

my name ingame is naser40 i play i ngold before server crashed earlier this morning i used 10 pp max and arround 30 pp ups for my pvp pokes when server crashed while i was pvping i didnt notice first then next i saw that all my pp have been reseted and all my pp max and ups are lost if u need evidance i can ss please check this please :/ and please fix the servers :/

• Administrator
Hi

my name ingame is naser40 i play i ngold before server crashed earlier this morning i used 10 pp max and arround 30 pp ups for my pvp pokes when server crashed while i was pvping i didnt notice first then next i saw that all my pp have been reseted and all my pp max and ups are lost if u need evidance i can ss please check this please :/ and please fix the servers :/

Hi @naser40

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, i regret to inform you that we are not able to refund you of your lost PP-Up as we have not a way with our current TOOLS to verify that those PP-UPs, or any item, have been really used as our tools lack of this feature. Also, it would be unfair to all the others that have lost part of their progress due to crashing, regardless of on our end or theirs, if we would refund you of your loss and not all of them as well;

Please, take your time to read below:

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Regard the status of the server, we are recently having some issue with the stability of our servers that sometimes cause the disconnections of the players from the servers.

We understand that disconnections can be frustrating as no one should ever experience a loss of their progress because that is sad, frustrating and block players from fully enjoying the game.

We are doing our best to make the game better everyday. We bought a better server, reworked the whole script engine and reworking the battle system right now.

Also, our current Developers are always working on the stability of the server analyzing each crash dump in order to understand what is causing them, why it's causing that, and to decrease those annoying crashes.

In specific, the crashes are being caused by the script of the game, and not from the server itself, and that is somehow a positive news as it gives our developers the chance to work directly on the issue without needing to interact with third parties (e.g the server host).

Unfortunately these are unexpected crashes and therefore we really cannot predict them as they really unpredictable, and this means that we cannot really tell to play when a server is going to crash otherwise we would have done that already.

However, regard what people can expect, i would say HUGE improvements. Our developers are skilled and talented, they fight everyday to completely analyze the reason of the crashes and fix them, and they have never gave up in front of any obstacle. I cannot give you any estimated time, but i can assure you that the issues will be fixed as soon and fast as possible.

Do keep in mind however that due to our daily updates, reworks and changes, there will always be a chance to find weird issues like the zombie dc and the deadlock but we will never stop to work on them in order to fix those bug and decrease/prevent any possible crash.

I know that this doesn't provide any solid answer to your questions and neither a fix as of now, but i wanted anyway to point out that we are working everyday to keep Pokémon Revolution Online updated with new contents/feature/release and to solve any possible issue, this because we really care about our community and want to make sure that everyone enjoy the game and everyone is happy while playing it.

Please, stay updated on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcement.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

so i just lost 10 max pp and 30 pp ups for nothing nice :/ well i am rich enough to buy them again but what abt all the rest people ??? fix the server plz or do some autoupdate every second or what ever a way to back up anything lost its totally and unfair and may cause people to leave specially new players :/ PRO already lost so many players been here since 2015 i remember when servers had 1.4 k queue waiting to log in :/ now max is 700 people in server :/ please do something abt it u can postpond any major update we prefer stability then unstable game upadtes

no offence i know u r doing ur best but still try fixing this servers problem its causing a lot of other unwanted prblms