Problem

Heolom1

Hey, I have some problems with the Kanto walkthrough . When i talked with Surge in the vermilion city , I had disconnected . I had logged in again but he was disappeared and now i can't get in the boat . Can you help me ? Thank you.

e.thumb.png.47113d4e5b8ccd2731977fbc7d91e3cd.pngUntitled.thumb.png.277c392059611e34b530c013e9dd380a.png

Hey, I have some problems with the Kanto walkthrough . When i talked with Surge in the vermilion city , I had disconnected . I had logged in again but he was disappeared and now i can't get in the boat . Can you help me ? Thank you.

[ATTACH=full]79500[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]79501[/ATTACH]

Greetings, heolom1.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. It seems that you have not picked up the S.S Anne ticket yet from Bill's house yet in Route 25 (past Nugget bridge, north from Cerulean City). You will need to interact with Bill, help him find his lost book by interacting with his pillow, and afterwards he will give you the ticket. After you get it, talk again to the guards.

Let me know if this helped you. Looking forward to your reply! Have a good day.

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

Oh, I forgot about that . I'm so sorry , thank you for your supporting . Have a good day .

I'm happy to hear that it helped you proceed further. For a full walkthrough of Kanto in case you have a question or you're stuck, check out here. Have a great day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.