Issue using items

Hey I've encountered a bug where I am trying to revive my pokemon but every time I use it, it give me a notification saying "Your pokemon has fainted" and wont revive it. Then when I decided to heal another pokemon instead, the game said "you revived your pokemon" then immediately followed up with "You healed your pokemon" but then it didn't revive my pokemon, gave me a free switch and still won't let me revive my Pokemon.

I can't revive anything

Only heal if they are still alive

And it just said I used max revive on two different pokemon

But didn't revive them

• Administrator
Hey I've encountered a bug where I am trying to revive my pokemon but every time I use it, it give me a notification saying "Your pokemon has fainted" and wont revive it. Then when I decided to heal another pokemon instead, the game said "you revived your pokemon" then immediately followed up with "You healed your pokemon" but then it didn't revive my pokemon, gave me a free switch and still won't let me revive my Pokemon.

I can't revive anything

Only heal if they are still alive

And it just said I used max revive on two different pokemon

But didn't revive them

Hi @TheJayEagle

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately i'm sorry to inform you that Max Revives are not coded in PRO and therefore have no effect, which means they will not restore your Pokemon's health. However, you can trade the Max Revive that you own with Revival Herbs, which are coded and do the exact same thing. In order to do that, you need to go to Celadon Department Store 1F and exchange them.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others