Boss Nikola

Joo593

hey

I released genesct and jirachi to recatch them after battle nikola. The Problem is that i cant battle Nikola.

I made the same with mew and could recatch one with better skills. I battled Nikola 3 times and win. I never lost a Poke while battle.

Please Help me.

Acc: Joo593

Thank you

Edited by Joo593

• Administrator
hey

I released genesct and jirachi to recatch them after battle nikola. The Problem is that i cant battle Nikola.

I made the same with mew and could recatch one with better skills. I battled Nikola 3 times and win. I never lost a Poke while battle.

Please Help me.

Acc: Joo593

Thank you

Hi @Joo593

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

As first, i would like to tell you that the system has been developed in a way that you can release and respawn your legendary only once, as announced on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD .

The reason of why you could not respawn Jirachi or Genesect was because you had released them once, respawned them and then released them again. The system has been made in this way because Nikola should not work as a reroll-ticket and should not be abused in any way, for example like you tried to do using it as a reroll ticket.

With that said, i have recovered your Genesect and Jirachi, the one first one you ever caught, however keep in mind that if that should happen again you will permanently lose the legendary pokemon released and we won't recover them anymore as the system has been developed in a way to prevent any kind of abuse.

I hope what has been said has been clear, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others