Please improve the PC storage organization

Nifton

I think many players can agree that the PC storage system is very poorly done. The main reason for this is when you deposit a pokemon, there is absolutely no way to get it into a box that you want it to be in so you can find it faster and easier later. This makes everyone's pokemon all clustered together and I can't even begin to imagine how much of a nightmare it is for the people that have like 800-900 pokemon in their storage. You can't even at the very least switch a poke that's in a box with one in your party. Instead, when you put a poke in your storage it gets sent to the very last spot in the last non-full storage box. Even the very first gameboy games in the 90's had a way to organize your pokes in the storage boxes by dragging and dropping. I think most of the players are disappointed that there is little to no way to organize your pokemon in the boxes other than removing pokemon one by one which takes forever and is not viable.

OVERALL:

- I would highly recommend implementing a method to organize your pokemon in the storage system

- Add a feature that allows us to name the boxes like (PVP, HM slaves, Synchs, To train, Shinies etc etc etc)

- make it so we can drag and drop our pokes into the spots in which we want them

• Like 3

We need a lot more space too, especially since now it's confirmed they are working on Gen 7 Pokemon.

Even just for pokedex collection, currently the amount of obtainable pokes already totals to somewhere around 810, and the PC box currently only has 900 slots (including the 6 slots in team), so we have less than 100 slots left. That might be enough for Gen 7 Pokemon, but many players have multiples of a species (for example, multiple Abra as syncs, or keeping a few epics/different builds or sets, or alternate forms). And people usually hunt many Pokemon (for example, hunt 50 Exeggcute) before stopping to check all of them, so the PC box needs that many empty slots for them. There's definitely not enough slots left in that case.

I agree on most of this idea, as I think we need a better way to organization for the pokemons. For example to find a pokemon you need to write its full name, not part of it as personally sometimes I completely forgot about the name but remember part of it. About size of boxes, in the former games it was like this: Gen1=240total, Gen2=280total(270JPversion), Gen3=420total, Gen4=(540total, Gen5=720total, Gen6=930total, SM/USUM=960 and Let'sGO=1000. So the proper difference between SM/USUM is like 2 slot boxes. I don't really think of MORE SPACE as there's also a limit of 4 accounts per user, where you could easily spend some time on going for the 4 gym and store your pokes in the secondary account which would lead you to a 1800 Pokemon storage, up to 2700 if I'm not mistaken between all four accounts.

But yeah, I agree on a better organization for PC!

~Here goes nothinG~

I don't really think of MORE SPACE as there's also a limit of 4 accounts per user, where you could easily spend some time on going for the 4 gym and store your pokes in the secondary account which would lead you to a 1800 Pokemon storage, up to 2700 if I'm not mistaken between all four accounts.

Going back and forth between 4 accounts shouldn't have been a necessary requirement just to store Pokemon.