Big bug I lost a lot of $$$

I was going to rustboro to trade a ralts to a friend and I wanted some repels, so I went to the lilycove store and bought 200 max repels and 50 escape ropes and it took my money but didn't give me my loot.....

just telling I don't actually expect loot back since I had no evidence of this, just look into it.

• Administrator
I was going to rustboro to trade a ralts to a friend and I wanted some repels, so I went to the lilycove store and bought 200 max repels and 50 escape ropes and it took my money but didn't give me my loot.....

just telling I don't actually expect loot back since I had no evidence of this, just look into it.

Hi @ImmortalEevee

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that we have investigated the issue and we have not been able to find it.

I personally passed 30 minutes buying repels and i always received them unless when i was exceeding the limit of 999 and therefore the game was blocking me and not taking my money.

Anyway, once again i would like to apologize for the inconvenience but as you stated as we have no evidences and we cannot track the shop-logs we are not able to refund you as we have no way to verify that and if we would refund without any evidence it would be unfair toward all the other users that experienced a loss of their progress but didn't get refunded because there were no evidences support it.

As i cannot offer further support in this specific case, i will now close the thread. I promise you that we will keep checking and doing our tests to make sure everything is working as intended.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others