Coming back to the game

No123

So i've played on and off in this game for a long time. i'm considering returning to the game, so i wanted to ask you what do i need to know when coming back now? and also, any tips on what to do, what to focus on?

thank you and have a nice day :)

Hi @no123 , first of all I recommend you to check discord server. You will find a very useful thing there: # bot-commands. By typing a simple command you can check many things, for example:

- ^smogon pokemonname - this will show you which ability, nature or moves that would be great for your pokemon to have;

- ^s pokemonname - shows where you can catch pokemon

- ^info skill/itemname - displays informations where you can get those kind of things or for how much

There is also #general channel where you will get answer very fast if you would need help or advice.

Secondly, here of forum you can find very nice guides - complete walkthrough of each region. If you are returning player for sure it will help you with new journey.

Here is link for kanto's walkthrough

Also there are some nice youtube's series of it,

What more could i add, there are different ways for starting pokemon. Some say that bulbasaur will be best, and some that charmander. For sure its not such important. Personally i liked to start with charmander or squirtle due to grass wild pokemons on start. But, its only my opinion.

One more thing, try to save as much money as you are able to. Getting bike will be best to set up your dig routes to get easy cash every 3 days.

If you would like to buy some mount from Itemshop, be aware that you wont be able to use surf mount even if you buy it. Firstly you need to learn surf, its around after 4+ GM.

So i've played on and off in this game for a long time. i'm considering returning to the game, so i wanted to ask you what do i need to know when coming back now? and also, any tips on what to do, what to focus on?

thank you and have a nice day :)

Welcome Back :)

Arlon_signature.png

IGN: Arlon

Discord: Arlon#0001

Hi @no123 , first of all I recommend you to check discord server. You will find a very useful thing there: # bot-commands. By typing a simple command you can check many things, for example:

- ^smogon pokemonname - this will show you which ability, nature or moves that would be great for your pokemon to have;

- ^s pokemonname - shows where you can catch pokemon

- ^info skill/itemname - displays informations where you can get those kind of things or for how much

There is also #general channel where you will get answer very fast if you would need help or advice.

Secondly, here of forum you can find very nice guides - complete walkthrough of each region. If you are returning player for sure it will help you with new journey.

Here is link for kanto's walkthrough

Also there are some nice youtube's series of it,

What more could i add, there are different ways for starting pokemon. Some say that bulbasaur will be best, and some that charmander. For sure its not such important. Personally i liked to start with charmander or squirtle due to grass wild pokemons on start. But, its only my opinion.

One more thing, try to save as much money as you are able to. Getting bike will be best to set up your dig routes to get easy cash every 3 days.

If you would like to buy some mount from Itemshop, be aware that you wont be able to use surf mount even if you buy it. Firstly you need to learn surf, its around after 4+ GM.

ty for the informative answer, i played alot, i think i have only the sinnoh region left. any tips for end game player? what to do after the "main story"?

ty for the informative answer, i played alot, i think i have only the sinnoh region left. any tips for end game player? what to do after the "main story"?

Hi there. For the Sinnoh Region, there are some prerequisites before you can head to the region. You can read on the Sinnoh Storyline in our Sinnoh Walkthrough. After the main story line, feel free to catch exclusive legendaries which you can find on our Legendary Megathread. Furthermore, you can battle our bosses for some interesting prizes! Lastly, you can always participate in PvP although please be sure to read on the PvP Rules first. Also, we have some events active from time to time which allow you to get event pokemon! For example, we now have the Easter Event active and the May the 4th Darth Vader available.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.