Question about the Kanto's E4

Westorz

I'm pretty sure less then 10% on the server actually plays for the story mate, most of us already know what happened in Red and Silver, just some minor changes, and I play online so I can travel with friends but that's stopped now when you go from 40's-50's at Cinnabar to a Mewtwo in Viridian, 69's in Victory Road and the Elite Four probably in it's 70's - 80's. and people are donating cause they want to win, am I the only one seeing it's making the server get the pay2win tagged on it? Just the donator pokemon only areas and extra money is enough but the EXP should be equal for everyone, or just lower the levels to the game's original.

I didn't donate and managed to win Kanto and Johto Elite Four at the first try.

Besides, membership only pokemons are often non-ms few areas further in the game, and as they are rare, and you don't have time to lvl up your pokés, you wouldn't have the time to find the ms-only one either :)

You'll have to take the time, appreciate the game as its given, enjoy the fact that it is a MMO to meet friendly players and have fun with them, otherwise, as Sesshomaru said, an offline ROM would suits you better (even if some of them, e.g. pokemon gemme, are harder than official released versions)

yes, we aren't paid, all money for server.

abit self experience,

I am also former gen 3 player (ruby though). I know this game is not all same with original one especially since the retired gen 3 players don't know new system, that's why we need to adapt the situation.

I don't grind at start, just keep solo a pokemon to the end.

For e4, i have to grind though. Well I have enough time to grind before e4, without exp boost or ms. it takes about half day to finish lvl 100 gyarados at seafoam bf4. and defeat e4 with my solo and that gyarados only.

grind? don't like grind?

well MMORPG always have grind element on it. I could not even tell which MMORPG that does not have grind element. So i guess you are not suited for MMORPG stuffs. Almost all of them need patience to gain something powerful, mostly legendary equipment, well in our term here, Pokemon.

93733 yes, we aren't paid, all money for server.

abit self experience,

I am also former gen 3 player (ruby though). I know this game is not all same with original one especially since the retired gen 3 players don't know new system, that's why we need to adapt the situation.

I don't grind at start, just keep solo a pokemon to the end.

For e4, i have to grind though. Well I have enough time to grind before e4, without exp boost or ms. it takes about half day to finish lvl 100 gyarados at seafoam bf4. and defeat e4 with my solo and that gyarados only.

grind? don't like grind?

well MMORPG always have grind element on it. I could not even tell which MMORPG that does not have grind element. So i guess you are not suited for MMORPG stuffs. Almost all of them need patience to gain something powerful, mostly legendary equipment, well in our term here, Pokemon.

Tbh that sounds off, you got a video of that?

And I've played WoW for about 9 years now I think, I know what an MMORPG is, sure there are times you need to grind, but you can't compare Pokemon EXP grinding to grinding dailies for a legendary or something, anyways I can see nobody is backing this up so must be me, I'll stop here but last thing I'm saying is it's also BS to have a 24 hour limit on the League

beat e4 kanto is really simple.

- Get a lv 100 Gengar.

- Get Some lemonade and revive

- Kick them.

Tips : dont evolve the gastly until it reach lv 96+ cause it will take many exp. if u evolve it

if u keep complaining about the e4 or something that mean you dont try your best.

93562 I'm pretty sure less then 10% on the server actually plays for the story mate, most of us already know what happened in Red and Silver, just some minor changes, and I play online so I can travel with friends but that's stopped now when you go from 40's-50's at Cinnabar to a Mewtwo in Viridian, 69's in Victory Road and the Elite Four probably in it's 70's - 80's. and people are donating cause they want to win, am I the only one seeing it's making the server get the pay2win tagged on it? Just the donator pokemon only areas and extra money is enough but the EXP should be equal for everyone, or just lower the levels to the game's original.

Naoya's Weekly Lesson on "Pay 2 Win"

PRO is not in the least pay to win. Pay to win would be if people were able to purchase perfect IV Pokemon, legendaries, or other strong Pokemon from the shop, or if members could get their Pokemon up to level 200 but free users could only get up to level 100, making it impossible for a free user to fight someone who paid to have a level 200 perfect IV Rayquaza while they're stuck with 20-30 IV catchable Pokemon. Pay 2 Win systems give people who pay money a clear, unobtainable by normal means, advantage over non-paying users.

What PRO, and many other MMORPGs do (Since you play WoW, I assume you're familiar with the ability to purchase max level characters), is allow players to trade money to save time. You can either get through this game faster by paying money, or you can take the time and do it for free.

Also the most important point! Memberships can be bought with in game currency because coins are able to be traded. Meaning without spending a single real world dollar, you can get literally everything in the game that someone who opened their wallet can get. That point alone makes the argument that PRO is pay to win completely invalid.