Took accidently wrong togekiss mount twice.

Ashleycurry

Dear pro staff,

During this awesome easter event, i bought a togekiss mount for my alt. Sadly i came to the conclusion my togekiss was not the darkest of all, so i wanted to switch it. Though when taking a new togekiss it really looked like the chocolate one is darker than the caramel one (look screenshot.) Cause of the fear i would end up lighter I took the chocolate once again. I know its silly and my fault, but is there a chance i can get another trade on the character Babyash. So from chocolate to Caramel. If its not possible its fine too, i just try to get 1k more easter tokens. If anybody would be able to help me, get another reroll or just swap them in my inventory that would be great.

Thank you in advance for looking in this matter.

Screenshot_6.png.ad2bb87a63f9416ca2c810c329d52d6d.png

Screenshot_7.png.4fae3c9a78d052aee24bd8fe8d982b99.png

Screenshot_8.png.ffd129f0eb784e6dc01da2e714ba3166.png

• Administrator
Dear pro staff,

During this awesome easter event, i bought a togekiss mount for my alt. Sadly i came to the conclusion my togekiss was not the darkest of all, so i wanted to switch it. Though when taking a new togekiss it really looked like the chocolate one is darker than the caramel one (look screenshot.) Cause of the fear i would end up lighter I took the chocolate once again. I know its silly and my fault, but is there a chance i can get another trade on the character Babyash. So from chocolate to Caramel. If its not possible its fine too, i just try to get 1k more easter tokens. If anybody would be able to help me, get another reroll or just swap them in my inventory that would be great.

Thank you in advance for looking in this matter.

Hi @AshleyCurry

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

As you have seen, we had noticed that people were picking the wrong togekiss-mount and therefore we have decided to add a mount-trader that would work one-time only in order to not let player abuse it by changing their mount every time they wanted a new color.

Unfortunately, as you have already used your chance and already changed your mount, we cannot offer you another change as it would be unfair toward the other players that used that as well and accepted the fact they are not able anymore to change it since the NPC has been developed to work only one-time.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but i hope you can understand.

Please, let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others