Catching Celebi & 3 Legendary Dogs Full Guide

Carlho

Re: Get Free Hoenn Fossil / Legendary Dogs Stone [Celebi Quest Part 1+2]

<r><QUOTE author="carlho"><s>

</s><POST content="97194"><s></s>97194<e></e></POST><br/>

The point is, for me is not for full caught data, i got the stone before staff take away for bug fixing.<br/>

<br/>

But we don't know if staff change the requirement after bug fixing. so i ask for details if have any.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Fair point. Yeah, they might change it when the stone is made obtainable, so I guess I'll prepare my Pokedex just in case.</r>

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="carlho"><s>

</s><POST content="97171"><s></s>97171<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Dragoba"><s>
</s><POST content="96795"><s></s>96795<e></e></POST> i have seen all poke kanto and jotho, win vs 3 dog and bird legendary but i don't have stone dog :(<br/>

help please<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Krem443"><s>

</s><POST content="96970"><s></s>96970<e></e></POST> I have 170 evol, 450 catch, all johto catch and seen, 280h and the scientist didn't give me the stone<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="MestrePokemon"><s>

</s><POST content="96982"><s></s>96982<e></e></POST> what can we do with that stones, guys?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Staff take away the stone at this moment for bug fixing.<br/>

so you guys may try it after you get new "download" data (auto update client) while opening the game.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

When i said that prob we need all catchable pokes in johto was an assumption. But after checking the dex we cant catch elekid <E>:Frown:</E>. The spirit stone probably are bugged, and after the fix they will add them as a rewarde.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="d3oxys"><s>

</s><POST content="97431"><s></s>97431<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="carlho"><s>
</s><POST content="97171"><s></s>97171<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Dragoba"><s>
</s><POST content="96795"><s></s>96795<e></e></POST> i have seen all poke kanto and jotho, win vs 3 dog and bird legendary but i don't have stone dog :(<br/>

help please<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Krem443"><s>

</s><POST content="96970"><s></s>96970<e></e></POST> I have 170 evol, 450 catch, all johto catch and seen, 280h and the scientist didn't give me the stone<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="MestrePokemon"><s>

</s><POST content="96982"><s></s>96982<e></e></POST> what can we do with that stones, guys?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Staff take away the stone at this moment for bug fixing.<br/>

so you guys may try it after you get new "download" data (auto update client) while opening the game.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

When i said that prob we need all catchable pokes in johto was an assumption. But after checking the dex we cant catch elekid <E>:Frown:</E>. The spirit stone probably are bugged, and after the fix they will add them as a rewarde.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

You have a chance to get Elekid by defeating Naero Boss NPC somewhere in the game. Go find him :)</r>

<t>I went to the NPC and he told me that "Please let me finish my research for now, come talk to me again later for your reward"<br/>

Can you tell when you'll get the reward??</t>

<r><QUOTE author="FNCHaru"><s>

</s><POST content="98366"><s></s>98366<e></e></POST> I went to the NPC and he told me that "Please let me finish my research for now, come talk to me again later for your reward"<br/>

Can you tell when you'll get the reward??<e>

</e></QUOTE>

When a new client shows up, because that's when the reward is coded into the game.</r>

<t>I was in game and a gm told me that the requirement is not the johto dex but he wouldn't agree to tell me what is and said I gotta find on my own but at least I know its not johto dex</t>

<t>Id complete the johto dex just in case . Imo t hey could be trying to throw you off the track by saying it isn't a requirement.......no offense gm's =p</t>

8WqQkfu.png?1

<r><QUOTE author="Darmas"><s>

</s><POST content="98984"><s></s>98984<e></e></POST> I finish the mission , but he did not receive the reward ( I meet the other requirements )<e>
</e></QUOTE>

what kind of requirements? <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

and what do you mean by "he"...it means your character?<br/>

<QUOTE author="killowag"><s>

</s><POST content="99028"><s></s>99028<e></e></POST> I was in game and a gm told me that the requirement is not the johto dex but he wouldn't agree to tell me what is and said I gotta find on my own but at least I know its not johto dex<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="vrana"><s>

</s><POST content="99096"><s></s>99096<e></e></POST> Id complete the johto dex just in case . Imo t hey could be trying to throw you off the track by saying it isn't a requirement.......no offense gm's =p<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks for your report.<br/>

<br/>

because for me are instant meet the requirement<br/>

so i have no idea about the hidden requirement,<br/>

<br/>

However, i will change my post only if any true requirement was found.<br/>

Just in case to let more people help to find it</r>

You may also interested in:

my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

<t>Seen and owned all dex data from Jhoto / Kanto, expect legendarys (only Mew). Defeated second time all sage in tower, done the fossil quest (part1).<br/>

And still nothing. <br/>

And ppls and admins told me on all chat that scientist is fixed, ad we CAN get revard, but they wont told me how... Maybe they trolling, maybe dont but this is my last info for this quest tho.<br/>

If anyone knows or fiend the way how leave note here X'D</t>