Trade bug

Pphinks

I just traded in a scyther and can't move it into my party nor can I remove the item pls help

Greetings, pphinks.

I would like to inform you that the Scyther you received that held Deep Sea Tooth is locked into your PC as it is caught in Sinnoh and you are only the Hoenn champion. In order to get access to it, you need to enter Sinnoh region, to move it into your party or manage its held items. In other words, your Pokemon was "region-locked" and will stay like this until you enter Sinnoh.

I hope this clarifies your issue. Let me know if you have any further questions, have a good day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

• 2 weeks later...
Greetings, pphinks.

I would like to inform you that the Scyther you received that held Deep Sea Tooth is locked into your PC as it is caught in Sinnoh and you are only the Hoenn champion. In order to get access to it, you need to enter Sinnoh region, to move it into your party or manage its held items. In other words, your Pokemon was "region-locked" and will stay like this until you enter Sinnoh.

I hope this clarifies your issue. Let me know if you have any further questions, have a good day!

It does. Thank you