What do you think?:)

Guest 4603300

Guest 4603300

hi everyone, am new to this game but not Pokémon ofc :p but i wanted to share some ideas which can be cool if it's implemented in the game, my first idea is to give the character a hunting level like how Pokémon leveling which means once u reach a certain hunting level you can capture a specific Pokémon or a legendary or even a quests to access to a rare Pokémon’s which can be either legendary or a shiny type of any legendary Pokémon and i know it sounds like a much effort idea but making the game more fun and a lot of things to do not just pvp and beating the storyline, my 2nd idea is to create more than one server then they can clash on a certain battlefield event~ i know it’s not a Pokémon type of events but changing the game line abit ~ also adding more adventure to my Pokémon masters fellas! and my last idea is~ to create a team of 2 clans once u reach a certain level you can choose to be a team rocket clan or adventurer like ash and his friends they can fight on a certain event that occur in certain time which I don’t even know what the reward should be because I honestly didn’t try the game yet it’s always full >.< that’s it and thanks for hearing me out sorry for my English though aint perfect:~

Peace~!

:Heart-eyes: