Cant reset Password

Hey guys, this threat is about my other account with name finnderboss, i can log in the game with it but not in forum (different password somehow idk) i forgot the forum pw so i wanted to reset it by using this link https://pokemonrevolution.net/forgot-password

i received the email but when i click the link in it a blank grey site opens up (screenshot below) so i cant change my password or log in forum at all with my main account...

i assumed its something with my browser because when i try to reach the pro website from forum by clicking the image on the top, the same grey site opens up. but with another browser the same thing happened.

grrrr.thumb.PNG.e5fb61fa26595c86400eb91629aa7d71.PNG

• Administrator
Hey guys, this threat is about my other account with name finnderboss, i can log in the game with it but not in forum (different password somehow idk) i forgot the forum pw so i wanted to reset it by using this link https://pokemonrevolution.net/forgot-password

i received the email but when i click the link in it a blank grey site opens up (screenshot below) so i cant change my password or log in forum at all with my main account...

i assumed its something with my browser because when i try to reach the pro website from forum by clicking the image on the top, the same grey site opens up. but with another browser the same thing happened.

Hi @finnderboss420

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

It seems like there was an issue with our website, could you please try to change the password again?

To change your password, please head here FORGOT PASSWORD WEBSITE and put your username. You should receive the email where you will be able to confirm the change password and pick a new one.

Please, make sure to choose an alphanumerical one in order to not get any issue while doing the login. (character allowed from A to Z and 0 to 9)

Please, let me know if you have been able to solve your issue and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
now its already grey when i click that link

Could you please tell me if you tried to open the same link or you tried to send another change password request?

Also, make sure to open the last link received and not an older one.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

image.gif

• Administrator
and also when i just type this

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please try to open it with your smartphone and check if you are able to view that?

Also, could you please try to clean your browser deleting cookie-cache?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

image.gif